About Ashlawn Energy
Ashlawn Energy manufactures, builds, installs, and maintains VanCharg™ energy storage systems for homes, businesses, and utilities. VanCharg™ energy storage systems enable the SmartGrid, wind and solar energy integration, electric vehicle charging, UPS, and other advanced energy applications.
About the VanCharg™ Energy Storage System
Energy storage provided by VanCharg™ has been termed the 'missing link' because it compliments intermittent alternative energy sources such as wind or solar to produce reliable, continuous, grid ready, and manageable power.
What is the VanCharg™ Storage System?
- An electrical storage system that stores megawatts of electricity.
- A device to reintroduce electricity into the grid during times of high demand or low wind/sun conditions.
- A UPS Back-up Generator. The Ashlawn battery is a reliable and robust back-up power supplier that powers up within milliseconds of an electrical failure.
- A system to improve efficiencies and defer upgrade costs at substations, generators, and to end-users on the grid
- A means to cut carbon and pollutant emissions by allowing plants to operate at an optimum steady state.
What are some of the advantages of the VanCharg™ System?
- Operation & maintenance costs are low: System continuously recycles – Electrodes do not wear out - System requires no 'fuel' other than electricity.
- VanCharg™ systems are built from the ground up as SmartGrid compliant and interoperable with the unique needs of utility, wind, and solar customers.
- State of the art computer control systems and sensors provide instant feedback on system operation.
- System operates at room temperatures - does not involve potentially lethal kinetic energies or high pressures - energy is stored in separate tanks of non-flammable liquid.
- VanCharg™ is manufactured in the United States of America.